GO TO DESKTOP SITE
TO SCHEDULE : email@example.com | (303) 999-8981
Anatomy Trains / Corrective Exercise - 21 hour course.
40 South Broadway, #201, Denver, CO 80209
3 Sundays - 9am to 5pm
March 13, April 24, May 22, 2016
$375 for the series or $125 for a single class if registered PRIOR to 2/21/16.
$425 for the series or $150 for a single class if registered AFTER 2/21/16.
Anatomy Trains / Corrective Exercise - 16 hour course.
20 East Mount Airy Ave, 2nd floor
Philadelphia, PA 19119
June 24 - 26, 2016
Friday 6/24, 4-8pm
Saturday 6/25, 11:15am - 6:15pm
Sunday 6/26, 9am - 5pm
$375 for the series or $200 for Saturday or Sunday single day attendance if registered PRIOR to 5/31/16.
$450 for the series $250 for Saturday or Sunday single day attendance if registered AFTER 5/31/16.
Single class registration is $75 for the Friday evening session.
Neural vs. Muscular vs. Fascial Adaptations to Exercise and Practical Applications Addressing Hypermobility in the Lower Extremity - 90 minute course
ANATOMY TRAINS WORKSHARE SUMMIT
180 Clarks Clove Road
Walpole, ME 04573
July 18-20, 2016
9am - 5pm daily
Come join our mini-conference on developments and applications of the Anatomy Trains map to manual therapy and movement. Enjoy:
- Presentations from Tom Myers including lectures on new discoveries in fascial research.
- Faculty presentations on new developments and applications for the Anatomy Trains.
- Break-out sessions for manual and movement application work.
- Time for session exchange, sharing ‘body work in movement and manual therapy.’
- Hang-out time for eating, swimming, and enjoying the sights of Maine in summertime.
This gathering is specially priced because of the informal nature of the gathering, but also to allow as many ‘friends of Anatomy Trains’ to attend as possible – but space is limited by the size of our classroom, so please register early.
© 2015 Bodylogic Pilates. All rights reserved